Based in Mississauga, we have a startup vibe, an extremely creative team. We have an immediate need for a Database Administrator. We are looking for folks who are capable performing database administrative (DBA) tasks for Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server Experience is important, but we are also looking for folks hungry to improve their skillset.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work with cutting edge Windows technologies on interesting projects
- Work with brand name clients
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
What You Will Be Doing
Performing DBA tasks for Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases.
What You Need for this Position
- Proven experience in Oracle Databases 12c and earlier versions
- Proven experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and earlier versions
- Proven experience in PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Database Migration from older versions
- Database conversions from Oracle to Microsoft SQL Server and vice versa
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
- Oracle DBA Certifications
- Microsoft DBA Certifications
What's In It for You?
The opportunity to join an award winning development team that is working on a variety of new and interesting projects.
How to Apply?
Please send your resume in Word/PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position that you're applying for in the Subject line.