Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Based in Mississauga, we have a startup vibe, an extremely creative team. We have an immediate need for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer. We are looking for folks who are capable of customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM forms and queries. Experience is important, but we are also looking for folks hungry to improve their skillset.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work with cutting edge Windows technologies on interesting projects
- Work with brand name clients
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
What You Will Be Doing
Customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
What You Need for this Position
- Proven experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and earlier versions
- Proven experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and earlier versions
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM application Migration from older versions
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications and training
What's In It for You?
The opportunity to join an award winning development team that is working on a variety of new and interesting projects.
How to Apply?
Please send your resume in Word/PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position that you're applying for in the Subject line.