Microsoft SharePoint Developer
Based in Mississauga, we have a startup vibe, an extremely creative team. We have an immediate need for a SharePoint Developer. We are looking for folks who have worked with SharePoint 2013, SQL Server 2012, and SQL Server 2008R2. Experience is important, but we are also looking for folks hungry to code and improve their skillset.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work with cutting edge Windows technologies on interesting projects
- Work with brand name clients
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
What You Will Be Doing
Development in varied SharePoint sites and apps for SharePoint.
What You Need for this Position
- Proven proficiency with SharePoint 2013 and earlier version
- Proven proficiency with C#, ASP.NET
- SharePoint site migration
- SharePoint site administration
- Microsoft Certifications
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Strong affinity for coding and learning new technologies
What's In It for You?
The opportunity to join an award winning development team that is working on a variety of new and interesting projects.
How to Apply?
Please send your resume in Word/PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position that you're applying for in the Subject line.