Web Application Developer
Based in Mississauga, we have a startup vibe, an extremely creative team. We have an immediate need for a Web Application Developer. We are looking for folks who are capable of full cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming, and .NET development. Experience is important, but we are also looking for folks hungry to code and improve their skillset.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work with cutting edge Windows technologies on interesting projects
- Work with brand name clients
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
What You Will Be Doing
Programming in varied Web applications and extensions.
What You Need for this Position
- Proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Proven experience on Entity Framework
- Proven experience on SQL Server
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- Familiar with responsive web design and browser rendering capabilities
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
- .Net 4.0 or later Microsoft Certifications
What's In It for You?
The opportunity to join an award winning development team that is working on a variety of new and interesting projects.
How to Apply?
Please send your resume in Word/PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position that you're applying for in the Subject line.