Based in Mississauga, we have a startup vibe, an extremely creative team. We have an immediate need for a Web and Mobile interface designer. We are looking for folks who have worked with Adobe tools and other designing tools. The user interface design experience is important.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work with cutting edge Windows technologies on interesting projects
- Work with brand name clients
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
What You Will Be Doing
Designing interfaces for various Web and Mobile applications.
What You Need for this Position
- Proven proficiency with latest Adobe products
- Familiar with responsive web design and browser rendering capabilities
- Familiar with Mobile application interfaces
- meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them
- drawing up detailed website specifications
- designing sample page layouts including text size and colours
- designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs
- registering web domain names and organizing the hosting of the website
- presenting initial design ideas to client
- coding using a variety of software
- meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
- designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
- proofreading content and grammar and making changes where necessary
- editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages
- working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers
- testing the website to ensure it is working
- handing the completed website over to the client
What's In It for You?
The opportunity to join an award winning development team that is working on a variety of new and interesting projects.
How to Apply?
Please send your resume in Word/PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position that you're applying for in the Subject line.