Cloud Service Solutions
ACMSOFT can help you get on the Microsoft's cloud platform (Azure) cost effectively. Microsoft Azure offers a growing collection of integrated services — compute, storage, data, networking, and app — that help you move faster, do more, and save money.
What is Azure?
- It’s IaaS + PaaS - Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) is a powerful combination of managed and unmanaged services lets you build, deploy, and manage applications any way you like for unmatched productivity.
- It’s hybrid ready - easier to build applications that span both on-premises and the cloud.
- It’s open and flexible - Azure supports any operating system, language, tool, and framework— from Windows to Linux, SQL Server to Oracle, C# to Java.
It supports Big Data - better decision making with Azure HDInsight a Big Data solution powered by Apache Hadoop. Surface those insights from all types of data to business users through Microsoft Excel.
- It’s always up, always on - Azure offers a 99.95% availability SLA, 24x7 tech support, and round-the-clock service health monitoring.
- It’s economical and scalable - Azure can quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use.
- It’s everywhere - Azure runs on a growing global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 13 regions.
What can you do with Azure?
- Build infrastructure - Provision Windows and Linux Virtual Machines and applications in minutes. Use the same virtual machines and management tools in Azure that you use on-premises.
- Develop modern applications - Build and deploy a wide variety of modern applications for Android, iOS, and Windows that take full advantage of the cloud—including web, mobile, media and line-of-business solutions. Automatically scale up and down to meet any need.
- Gain insights from data - Azure provides managed SQL and NoSQL data services and built-in support for gaining insights from your data. Leverage the full power of SQL Server in the cloud and use HDInsight to build Hadoop clusters to analyze data.
- Manage identity and access - Manage user accounts, synchronize with existing on-premises directories, and get single sign on across Azure, Office 365 and hundreds of popular Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications including Salesforce, DocuSign, Google Apps, Box, Dropbox, and more.