Content Management Systems
You’ll never have to wait for your web developer to make changes to your website, it is that easy. You can edit pages yourself by adding text, images and even links to other pages within the site. ACMSOFT provides off the shelf CMS customization and configurations to suit your business needs. Following are some of the key features and advantages of using a CMS.
Key features of CMS
- Basic Functionality - The Content Canagement System (CMS) offers basic function such as creating, deleting, editing and organizing web pages.
- WYSIWYG Editors - The WYSIWYG editors let the user add, edit and change the website contents without any knowledge of HTML whatsoever.
- Management - The CMS enables content providers to manage images and files efficiently.
- Customization - The CMS provides added flexibility to accommodate your needs and requirements.
- User Interaction - The CMS enables the gathering of user feedback and tools to facilitate communication with the customers.
- Different Roles - The CMS provides security and control for the website contents.
Advantages of CMS:
- Easier for the non-technically minded
- Allows multiple users and delegation of tasks
- Streamlines scheduling
- Improves site maintenance
- Design changes are simpler
- Helps managing content and auditing when required
- You are in control